As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and the community in which we operate remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments while preparing for a number of scenarios. Our home state of Massachusetts issued a statewide stay-at-home advisory and closed non-essential businesses, with some exceptions. Online businesses are one of those exceptions.
The following measures to protect the employees, customers and local disc golf community will be taken immediately:
- As of 3/13, we’ve closed the Marshall Street Disc Golf Pro Shop. There are no in-person sales at our physical shop. There are online sales only at this time.
- As of 3/23, we’ve closed the Pyramids Disc Golf course.
- Starting 3/25, for the first time ever the same person who pulls the orders will ship the orders, without a second person checking. We will also have one person working from home rather than being onsite.
- Inside the shop, all employees are wearing masks and will pull orders with plastic gloves.
- We’re sanitizing high touch areas and objects several times a day.
- Monday’s disc golf league will be canceled until further notice
- We’ll keep shipping out online orders as long as we’re allowed to, and as long as USPS and UPS keep running.
People come from all over to shop in our store and put their hands all over our plastic. During something like this, that is not great. No matter how unlikely, we do not want to be somewhere the Coronavirus spreads throughout the disc golf community. We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by this policy.
If you buy discs from us online, this will not affect you at all. We will still be here shipping out all orders and answering e-mails. Online customers will have our full and undivided attention. As long as USPS and UPS function like normal, business will continue unchanged.
Remember to wash your hands,